Spring 2009 Newsletter
Pssst! Here's how to make an overseas call from your mobile without paying your mobile company's ridiculously high rates...
Your mobile operator probably won't like us letting you in on this big secret but, hey, that's tough...
First off, bet you didn't know that, with most mobile contracts, you can call over 70 countries TOTALLY FREE using Cherry Call!
Click here for the list of countries currently covered.
Here's what you do:
* Using your mobile, call the Cherry Call access number: 04242 15551
* You'll hear a voice prompting you to call your regular overseas number and then a second dialling tone
* Dial the number, chat away...
* Get it free because the Cherry Call number is included in your contract minutes
HOWEVER...some phone companies won't allow you to access our Cherry Call network - the rotters. And as yet some countries can 't be reached for free. BUT NO WORRIES. You can still call these countries really really cheaply...
Make international phone calls from your mobile from just 2 cents a minute
Not quite as tasty as completely free, I know, but come on, give us a break. You still save a whopping fortune compared with what your mobile operator wants to charge you.
First check which countries you can call. Click here to find out.
Found the country you want to call.? Here's how to do it:
* From your mobile, send the word CHERRY as a text message to 19701300. This costs $6.60 and will give you $6.60 of credit to make your super-cheap overseas calls.
* You'll get a text back from us with our access number 02 9004 4047. Don't forget to save this to your phonebook or contacts list. Calls to this number are charged at your mobile provider's standard rate.
* To make your international call, dial the number 02 9004 4047 from the same phone that you sent the text message from (duh!) ... then dial your international number in the normal way.
* Make sure you dial the international access number 0011 first, then the country code (you can get the country code by clicking here)
Save a packet
Here are a couple of examples to get your mouth watering...
But remember! Lots of mobile operators let you use Cherry Call to phone these for FREE - all day, every day. Try the free route first, see the top of the page.
None of those b***** passwords
With Cherry Call Australia there's no registration process to endure, no contracts or call-plans to sign up to, no maximum or minimum number of overseas calls you can make, and there are no PINs or passwords to forget!
How do we do it?
Cherry Call works by diverting your call to our own international internet network. This means we (and, more importantly, you) don't have to pay to use the big operators' expensive international network.
All of which makes using Cherry Call, in our humble but slightly biased opinion, a total and utter no-brainer.
Search Cherry Call
Follow us on Twitter